Food transport containers play a fundamental role in the food industry. These are tools used to guarantee the safety and quality of products during their distribution and delivery.
There are several types of drawers depending on the material, such as:
They are widely used in the food industry due to their durability, resistance and ability to protect food during transport.
They are usually made of high-quality plastic materials, such as polyethylene or polypropylene, which comply with established health regulations.
Advantages of plastic containers:
- Impact and deformation resistance.
- Simple cleaning and maintenance.
- The ability to maintain the integrity of food during transport.
- Different sizes and shapes are available for different food products.
- Possibility of reuse, which contributes to sustainability.
Food Transport Regulations in Mexico: Requirements and Sanctions
They are another common option in food transport. They are made of resistant cardboard that can be recycled, which makes them an alternative ecological compared to plastic.
They are widely used for transporting fruit, vegetables and other agricultural products.
Advantages of cardboard containers:
- Sustainability and respect for the environment.
- Lightness, which facilitates handling and results in lower fuel consumption in transport.
- Ability to absorb moisture and maintain product freshness.
- Possibility of personalization with print and design.
They are a popular choice when it comes to transporting food that requires cooking or further heating. These types of trays are heat resistant and can be used in conventional and microwave ovens.
They are also often used in catering and take-out services.
Advantages of aluminum containers:
- Excellent thermal conductivity, which enables even distribution of heat.
- Ability to withstand high temperatures without deformation.
- Versatility, because they can be used both for transport and for cooking food.
- Possibility of recycling after use.
Advantages of using trays for food transport
There are many advantages to using food transport trays, including:
- Security: They help keep food safe by preventing it from coming into contact with dirt, germs and other contaminants.
- Efficiency: They simplify the process of transporting food, which can save time and money.
- Comfort: They make it easy to transport food from one place to another without worrying about spills or messes.
How would cost losses affect the transportation of perishable products?