About the event
The third edition of the Startup Europe Smart Agrifood Summit seeks to promote the creation of innovation ecosystems in the European agri-food sector, which is crucial in the new challenges faced by Covid-19. To do this, he will try to strengthen:
- Commitment to open innovation and research, development and innovation in the agri-food industry, key to the sustainable development of this sector.
- The application and development of new agricultural technologies are a source of opportunities for innovative entrepreneurs. These activities serve to promote the economic growth of the agri-food sector and its ancillary industries.
- To be a space for empowering startups and entrepreneurship for disruptions and innovations in the agri-food chain.
- Analyze and share strategies and establish lines of resistance to the new challenges that the COVID-19 pandemic poses for the agri-food value chain, both for companies and corporations, as well as for entrepreneurs, universities and research centers, investors and public administration.
- The development of smart applications improves the agri-food value chain, as well as strengthens new activities in the sector. Fundamentally They contribute to the digital transformation of the agri-food industry.
FYCMA – Fair and Congress Palace – Malaga